Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CRUSHED by Cheryl Dragon

CRUSHED by Cheryl Dragon

Most women are turned off by Eve's job working with reptiles in the Everglades. Miranda is exception and Eve has fallen hard for her.

Their chemistry is undeniable but Miranda has a secret that could ruin everything.

Hot sex in a swamp proves they're perfect together but sex doesn't solve everything. Can Eve charm the truth out of Miranda?

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

Excerpt:

The Everglades were as close to the real wild side of wildlife as most Florida residents ever came. The park attracted visitors eager to see nature. If they knew how close they were to creatures more exotic than alligators, they might not come at all. Miranda watched her prey, rather her crush, with a singular obsession. Eve worked at the park, and for three months, the women had been flirting, going for coffee and not quite dating. Friends that could be more…so much more.
In tan shorts and a blue shirt, Eve looked right at home in the swampy land. She had big green eyes that stood out against her creamy skin and red hair that spiraled down her back making her look angelic. Miranda wanted to move their relationship forward, but so far coming clean about her secret hadn’t magically happened the way she’d hoped.
The attraction was impossible to resist, yet Miranda knew Eve had dialed back her efforts. The games women played. Miranda was holding back information so she couldn’t really blame Eve. Plus, they were at their jobs and potential fallout from going too far wasn’t good. Their relationship hadn’t exactly moved forward.
Studying the curve of Eve’s hips, Miranda knew she couldn’t resist the ginger lady for much longer. The truth had to come out so Eve could accept the truth or not. With a deep breath, Miranda crossed the path and stood next to Eve.
“Hey, Eve. Nice and quiet here today.” Miranda loved when the park wasn’t overrun with noisy kids. The natural balance tensed when people stirred up the quiet too much.
Eve smiled wide. “I haven’t seen you in almost two weeks. I thought maybe your research was over.”
“No, just got busy with classes. Students are crazy when finals come up. Miss me?” Miranda wanted to kiss her right then and lick along all the freckles on Eve’s shoulder to see how far they went. But jumping right to sex would only make it harder to confess. And she wanted to be honest.
“Of course, but if you didn’t miss me, just let me know. I can handle the ‘friends’ thing.” Eve shrugged.
“What? No, no way. I know I’ve been sending mixed signals, but it’s not that. I want to move things forward but…” Miranda couldn’t get the rest of her sentence out.
Eve grabbed Miranda’s hand and led the way to an old wooden shack researchers used for blending in to observe nature safely. Locking the door behind them, Eve pressed Miranda against the far wall.
There was no time to protest or argue. Eve’s sweet lips claimed Miranda’s before she even opened her mouth. The frantic kiss took Miranda along for the ride. Wrapping her arms around Eve, Miranda didn’t want to let go. Their breasts rubbed against each other through the fabric of their clothes.
Lifting her mouth, Eve smiled at Miranda. “Don’t think I’m like this with everyone. We’ve been playing around too much and need to get going. I really don’t normally pick women up at work. I try to be professional, but you’re different. Let’s go on a real date. No more mixed signals?”
Different was right. Miranda nodded. “Sounds great. Come to my place tonight. I’ll make dinner.”
“I knew you were crazy about me.” Eve’s eyes sparkled as she tugged Miranda’s blouse out of her jeans and plucked free the buttons one by one.
“I am, but I need to tell you something first. It’s not so easy to just blurt it out.” Miranda wanted this to work. She wanted to do the right thing and not have Eve hate her or fear her. There were few women who Miranda trusted enough to tell. Miranda had to follow her instincts. What they had wasn’t simply physical attraction or Miranda couldn’t have waited this long to get close. They’d never gotten this far before, but having her bra exposed to Eve wasn’t enough. She needed more. Their connection would only grow. The longer Miranda waited, the harder it’d be to get it all out.
Eve paused. “What? Don’t tell me you’re bisexual and you’ve got a guy at home you want to share. I’m not into that! Sorry.”
“No.” Miranda wrapped her arms around Eve’s neck. “It’s not that. I’m totally into girls. You specifically. Who could want anything else?”
“Good answer. So what?” Eve cuddled closer and slid her hands over Miranda’s hips. “You’re not transgender changing into a guy or turning from a guy? You’re all girl. I’ve stared at you so much I felt like a stalker.”
“No, nothing like that. I love being a woman and dating women. I’m sorry, I’m not making this easy. I’m just too distracted.” Miranda let her hands wander over Eve’s curves as they kissed.
“Maybe we should try the sharing later and satisfy our needs first? Make sure we’re compatible.” Eve tugged off Miranda’s blouse and unhooked her bra before Miranda got another word out.
When Eve’s soft lips sucked Miranda’s nipples, Miranda didn’t care if they ever talked again. Their physical connection overrode everything else. It was right. But could Eve handle Miranda’s shifter nature? She was no cute bunny rabbit in animal form.
“Please, I don’t want you to be mad.” Miranda gasped as Eve’s hand slid over her pussy and teased her through the denim.
“So shut up and let have my way now. My boss is off today so I won’t be missed for a little while. We can go for the truth and a sex marathon tonight.” Eve unbuttoned and pushed Miranda’s pants down to the wooden floor, taking her black panties along for the ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...