Saturday, September 1, 2012

VIRTUS SAGA: THE PLEDGE by Laura Tolomei

THE PLEDGE by Laura Tolomei

Virtus Saga Book 5

At the end of the road, only one promise–to be as one whilst remaining three.

If this love you can’t do without is another aspect of power, it’s also the most volatile one, never stable, always uncontrollable. It can turn to hate quicker than white Virt becoming black. Virtus

While love and passion rise, enemies and misunderstandings become stronger. While resolves strengthen, the world and its nightmares stand in the way until one thing, and one alone, will save them–the pledge.

And to those who never thought Ylianor would make it in Duncan and Chris's hearts, at least not the way she made it in their bed, here's news for you:

“Princess, for you I have two words alone—thank you.” He uttered them softly. “Thank you for being in my head, in my heart, in my spirit, my life. Thank you for the constant sharing. Thank you for the love and for having believed in it far more than I ever did. Thank you for having waited for me to come round to how immensely I love you. Thank you for putting up with my…insufferable lover, as you call him.” His wide grin took them both in. “Mostly, thank you for always being there as your own woman, never a submissive slave. You are our master, the one who teaches and gives us new strength every time your spirit breathes on us. You are our deep-rotted core, the one without whom we wouldn’t exist or be where we are today. You have made all this possible, so again I can only thank you. I…no…” He glanced at Chris and received a silent go ahead. “We can’t live without you.”

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...