Sunday, September 21, 2014

VIRGIN'S BLOOD by Tianna Xander


VIRGIN'S BLOOD by Tianna Xander

Chosen Series Book One

When TASHA HINKEY was younger her Grandmother told her she should believe at least one impossible thing per day. Lately it's been five, before breakfast!

After shooting the man who killed her best friend, Tasha is on the run. She'd expected that. She also expected to be alone. But she certainly never included being followed by a sizzling hot vampire into her plans. MICAH DARTRAZINSKI insists they are destined to spend eternity together.

BUY THE BOOK ***   BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ THE EXCERPT


~Excerpt~

His arms tightened around me. Big strong arms too, I might add. My clit twitched with delight. I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore it. I do have a brain in my head and I’m not about to let my nether parts tell me whom to sleep with.

Against my will, my left hand left the confines of my right armpit, where I’d stuck it for protection. It slid sensuously up over his chest and shoulder, before it slowly wrapped itself around his neck.

To my complete surprise and mortification, I buried my hand in his hair and brought my head closer to his.

“Why can’t I stop myself?” I asked, just before I pressed my lips against his.

“You find me irresistible,” he growled against my mouth. His voice was compelling. The low timber crawled through my body like a living thing. It made me want to do all sorts of interesting things with this man. His tongue dueled with mine, both of us wanted to win a war of dominance.

When our lips met, I felt much as I did with Brock, but with Micah, I felt . . . more. I wanted to kiss him, to fondle him. To know I gave satisfaction as much as I was receiving it.

With Brock, it had been different. I had wanted nothing more than to feel his huge cock as it pounded inside me.

“Stop thinking of other men,” Micah said, against my mouth as he playfully nipped at my lips.

I looked around and noticed, for the first time, that I was lying on my bed. Either I hadn’t paid attention while he searched the upstairs for my room, or he had a great sense of direction. I’m pretty sure it was the former.

I pulled away and fought for my next breath. I needed space. I needed to get away from him to think. I couldn’t concentrate when he was so close, when I could feel the heat from his body as it seeped into mine. It sent little licks of flame through my blood.

It wasn’t normal that he could read my mind. Sure, I’ve heard of telepathy but I’ve never met anyone with it. The whole idea was absurd. If I believe that, the next thing he’ll tell me is that we can communicate without talking. It was all I could do, not to snort.

He ran his hand through my hair and pushed my bangs back from my face to look into my eyes.

“You must rid yourself of your virginity. It is a weakness – a weapon that can be held against you.”

“Now I’ve heard it all,” I laughed derisively and pushed at his chest. “All of my life, my father, my grandmother and the church have told me to abstain. Then suddenly you come along and tell me that I have to have sex to save my life? Puhleeze!”

This is too much!

I slid out from under him and tried to avoid his roaming hands. Then I stood up, walked to the window and looked out through the darkness. I wrapped my arms around my churning middle and wondered how many more impossible things I was expected to face in one day.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...