Thursday, June 13, 2013

DANGEROUS OBSESSION by TL Reeve

DANGEROUS OBSESSION by TL Reeve

I'd been through a ton of shit in my life. The guy I thought I loved left me, and the guy I thought was my friend, started stalking me. I found myself though when Mike came to me and offered me a job. Things were going good. My stalker seemed to back off and I began to live again.

However, that didn't last long. As Mike became more of a fixture in my life, my stalker became more obsessed. Now, stuck between my stalker and the man I could fall for, I had a decision to make.

Do I give up myself and go with Kyle, or do I make a stand and finally put my stalker to rest.

BUY THE eBOOK   ***   READ THE EXCERPT

~Excerpt~
 
After a shower and a quick shave, I was headed right back out the door. As I turned around, I ran straight into Kyle—literally. The door was closed behind me; my keys were in my hand. My heart pounded. Blood rushed through my veins as adrenaline and a healthy dose of fear mingled together.
 
“Didn’t you get the message at the theater, Kyle?” I tried to push past him, hoping he didn’t see the shake in my hand. He wouldn’t budge.
 
“Where did I go wrong with you, Fin? Didn’t I give you what you wanted? What you needed?” His eyes were heavy-lidded as his hand came up to cup my face. I cringed away from him. Kyle’s hand fell back to his side as he huffed out a breath of impatience.
“Didn’t I stand beside you when your parents called you all kinds of names and threw you out?”
I was paralyzed. If I opened the door he would follow me in. That wouldn’t be a good thing. “You did, Kyle. You were a great friend when I needed you most, but we weren’t anything else. We just didn’t click that way.” I tried to be easy with my words. I didn’t want him to lash out at me, especially when I didn’t have anyone around to help me.

“We clicked. You just got scared, baby,” he said, pressing me against my door. “We’ll work this out. Open the door. Let’s go inside.” Leaning in, his rotten breath puffed against my cheek.

“Hey Fin? You home?” Mike’s voice rumbled up from the courtyard. I closed my eyes and sent up a silent prayer of thanks.
 
“Yeah, I’m up here, Mike,” I called out. Never had I been so happy to hear his voice.
 
A few moments later, he bounded up the stairs. Kyle snarled; still close enough that I could feel his breath lick against my neck. “Hey, Kyle.” Mike brushed past him, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me.
 
I died and went to heaven.
 
I gasped. Mike took that opportunity to deepen the kiss. His tongue pushed into my mouth. His fingers threaded through my hair, holding me still as he thoroughly devoured me. I whimpered against his lips, the full thickness of his erection pressing against my belly. When he finally pulled back, my head was spinning.
 
“What, uh…what was that for?” I blinked a few times, staring into his blue eyes. At some point during the kiss, I’d wound my arms around his neck.

“That was called saving your ass,” he whispered against my lips as he palmed my ass cheek and squeezed it.
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...