Sunday, August 17, 2014

RAWHIDE: Volume One by Desiree Holt

RAWHIDE: Volume One by Desiree Holt 

Crack the Whip

When rancher Reece Halliday met the new manager of his fetish club, Rawhide, he was shocked to see Katie Warren, the woman he'd loved and lost because of his sexual preferences. But a lot of time has passed and Katie has discovered the lure and satisfaction of BDSM—including the pleasurable sting of the single tail whip. Will Reece be able to lure her back into his arms—and bed—when he cracks the whip during their private sessions?

Slapping Leather

Liz Gillibrand wants a man she can submit to in the bedroom but still keep her sex life a secret from the conservative ranching community. When she discovers her neighbor owns Rawhide, a private bondage club, she might have found the answer. But the first Dom she meets is Alex Wright, a man she’s already connected with physically and emotionally. Once before she tried to merge her private life with the lifestyle but with disastrous results. Can Alex be the one to finally free her from the past and give her the life she longs for?

Bite the Bullet

Montana Steele hoped her new job was a new start. At Rawhide, the private bondage club, she would find willing subs who fit neatly into one compartment of her life. Clint Chavez, part owner of Rawhide, was determined to never again involve himself emotionally in a relationship. But neither expected the fireworks that erupted between them, nor the erotic attraction that would bind them together despite their best efforts.

Buckskins, Boots and Bondage

Twins Justin and Tucker Davis only want one thing--one woman to share for the rest of their lives. Angel Cruz wants two men who will cherish her forever. Sex between them is hotter than the Texas sun in August as they play out their fantasies at Rawhide, the private bondage club. But when her job threatens their livelihood, will their newfound connection be strong enough to survive?

BUY THE BOX SET   ***   BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ THE EXCERPT

~Excerpt from CRACK THE WHIP by Desiree Holt ~

“So maybe if you tell me how it happened, I’ll answer your question about me.”

“Fair enough.” He set his cup back in the saucer. “Remember Chad Willoughby, my college roommate?”

Katie nodded.

“Chad’s brother was into the life big time. When Chad graduated from law school, he got Chad a guest pass at the private fetish club he belonged to and said he could bring a friend.” He looked down. “I’d…been to a club twice before when we were together. But never did any more than watch,” he added quickly. “That’s when I brought everything up to you. I was fascinated with the lifestyle and wanted us to try some of these things together.” His grin was rueful. “My idea didn’t work out so well, as I remember.”

“No. It didn’t.” If only she hadn’t reacted so badly. “So what happened at the club?

“It seemed I was finally going to experience the things I’d only fantasized about. Chad’s brother arranged for each of us to have a sub for the evening along with a trained instructor.” He paused to sip more coffee.

“And?” she prompted.

“To be blunt about it, I discovered a desire for it I didn’t even know I had. It was the most explosive night I’d ever had sexually. And that’s taking nothing away from what you and I had together.”

“But you wanted more.” Oh, she was sure of that. She felt a trap opening, yawning like a big hole before her. “On a regular basis.”

“I did. A lot more. And more often. I for sure couldn’t look for action anywhere around the Hill Country. You know how conservative the ranching community is. Not even my brothers know about my…preferences.”

Katie gave him a quizzical look. “So what did you do?”

“Joined the club in Tampa Chad’s brother took us to. They have an arrangement for guest privileges in other clubs around the country. I…took a lot of business trips.” He stopped to take another swallow of coffee.

“Your brothers didn’t ask questions?”

He shook his head. “I timed my trips to coincide with legitimate business. Conventions. Meetings. Whatever.” His eyes raked over her face possessively. “But here’s the plain truth. I really wanted you, Katie. I wanted it all. You and the life.”

“Which is what led to the scene in our hotel room.” When she so childishly ran away. It wasn’t just the things themselves he was proposing. It was the total implication, the fear that she could lose herself in him completely. A very dangerous edge.

He grinned. “Yeah. That was some scene. I still remember how you looked, spread out…”

“Stop.” She held up her hand. “That’s not what I meant. Can we stick to the conversation at hand?”

The look he gave her nearly incinerated her dress. “Afraid to talk about it, sugar?”



~Excerpt from SLAPPING LEATHER by Desiree Holt ~

“He obviously had a lot of confidence in you,” Alex commented. “Leaving this place to you.”

Her defenses slammed into place. “I didn’t ask for it, if that’s what you’re fishing for.”

“Whoa. Hold on.” Alex’s killer grin kicked into place and he held up his hands. “I wasn’t implying anything. Word is you do a hell of a job here. I know Dean and Loretta wouldn’t use you if they didn’t think you were the best.”

“Sorry.” She let out a breath. “I guess I’m a little quick on the trigger.” The smile softened, and his gaze locked onto hers. “I imagine you get a lot of people who resent what happened.”

“You have no idea.” Especially the people who work here, she wanted to say. “All I can do is my best.”

When she walked him back to the truck he reached into the cab and pulled out an envelope.

“Jester’s feed information, although Dean said he’d already discussed it with you.”

She nodded. “We’re all set up for the horse. The trainer will start working with her tomorrow and in about two weeks we should be ready for Whitney.”

“I told her I’d be coming out to watch her now and then. I hope that’s all right.”

Coming here? This walking sex machine? She’d need plenty of ice water just to be within ten feet of him. Or maybe it was just that she’d been without sex for so long—by design—that her hormones were running wild. Either way, she’d need to watch herself around Mr. Sex-on-the-Hoof.

“Of course. We encourage family support, as a matter of fact.” She waited for him to climb back into the truck, but he just stood there, that hot gaze raking over her. “Was there something else?”

“Sure is. I was wondering if I could talk you into having dinner with me.”

Dinner? With a man? With this man? Liz wasn’t sure she’d even know how to act anymore. For one thing, when she’d taken over here, she’d put her sex life on hold. She couldn’t afford to have the men here actually see her as a woman. For another, she didn’t exactly have the best track record.

“Liz?” Alex’s voice broke into internal conversation. “I didn’t think it was such a difficult question.” He chuckled, a sound that hit every one of her nerve endings. “Or that I was so offensive I left you speechless.”

She shook herself mentally. “Sorry. Actually, sorry twice. Once for letting my mind drift and again for saying no. But thanks anyway.”

He reached out a hand and brushed a few stray hairs off her cheek. “You do have to eat, don’t you?”

Oh, god, his touch. She was going to embarrass herself by melting into him. She, Liz Gillibrand, the woman they all called Iron Pants. The woman who held a secret close inside her. No, no, no. She needed to get Alex Wright on his way in a hurry.



~Excerpt from BITE THE BULLET by Desiree Holt~

“You look a little flushed. The heat factor on nights like this can be…extraordinary. I thought you might like something cold.”

Heat. Yes. Only now it was due to embarrassment as she lifted the glass and sipped the icy liquid.

“Thank you.” She went over both forms, signed them and pushed them across the desk. “I believe I’ve filled everything in here.”

He lifted the sheets of paper and glanced over them. “Excellent. We’ll get you in the system.”

“Well. I guess I should leave then.”

He put a hand on her arm, and she felt as if a brand burned into her skin.

“I’m not sure if you’re prepared for this yet, but we have had a cancellation tonight for one of the private rooms.”

The muscles in her pussy clenched, and her pulse rate escalated. Tonight? Really?

“A Domme who had reserved it for after the performance suddenly had to leave,” he continued. “I have an available room and a very able sub if you’d like to take advantage of club hospitality tonight. As our guest, of course, for your first time here.”

A thrill raced through her. She knew this wasn’t the usual procedure. She assumed it was because Reece had vouched for her, but she hoped it was because Clint wanted to give her the chance to play. Too bad it wasn’t with him.



~Excerpt from BUCKSKINS, BOOTS AND BONDAGE by Desiree Holt~

Tucker couldn’t take his eyes away from Angel’s full sensuous lips as her tongue peeped out and moistened the lower one. He immediately had an image of his cock resting on the plump flesh and sliding in and out of the hot well of her mouth. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her so she faced him, but over her head, his eyes met his brothers. They exchanged a look that their parents always called the twin signal.

I can’t tell you why, but I think she might be the one. Tucker sent his silent signals to Justin.

I agree. It feels right just this quick.

Let’s find out if it works. But don’t go all broody on me right in the middle. Don’t bring Holly into the middle of this. That’s old history.

Justin’s facial muscles tightened. You worry about yourself, little brother. I’m just fine.

Tucker cleared his throat and put his hands on Angel’s shoulders.

“Okay, darlin’. First things first. Safe word, please.”

She looked from one to the other.. “Don’t laugh. Buckskin.”

He swallowed a smile. “Yes, ma’am. Buckskin it is.” He looked at his brother. “So. Think we might ought to unwrap our little package here? See what the ménage fairy brought us?”

Justin’s gaze heated. “I think that’s a damn good idea.”

Still keeping his eyes on Angel’s tempting mouth, Tucker carefully eased the little buttons on the buckskin vest through the openings one at a time, letting the fabric fall naturally apart. As soon as it relaxed away from her body, her breasts spilled out and he captured them in his palms, their smooth heat scorching his skin.

Holy shit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...